Thursday, December 1, 2011

HIB Prevention

The first marking period of the school year was officially HIB awareness month, HIB standing for harassment     intimidation and bullying.  The idea was to learn about the different ways people were "HIB'd" and figure out ways to stop it.  Overall, the goal was to raise awareness of what bullying goes on in school.  In our of HIB awareness, our Communications Technology class edited movie posters in Photoshop CS4 (I used the newer  version CS5 because my computer for some odd reason was missing CS4) into anti bullying posters.  My poster started out as the movie poster for The Godfather III.  Here is an abnormally large picture of what my poster started out as:
I thought it was pretty intense and cool.  I know if Al Pacino was staring at me like that I would never, ever bully anyone.  I know that the Godfather trilogy is one of my favorite movie series ever and I was really happy when I got to use one of the posters for my project.  For the very few people who read this regularly, comment with your favorite movie(s).

For now that is all I got.

Jonathan Zimmerman, signing off (© Matt Stromberg)

No comments:

Post a Comment